- Currently looking for a design job in the Greater New Orleans area.
- Experienced in ad campaign creation and client strategy support from concept to completion with USAToday Network and LocaliQ.
- Loves playing with motion graphics in After Effects.
- Expert skills in Adobe Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop.
- Experienced with Dreamweaver, challenged by HTML but understands it.
- Previous jobs in New Orleans, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Houston, Knoxville and Baton Rouge.
- Undergrad from Loyola New Orleans in Communications.
- MFA from LSU in Graphic Design.
- Worked for Fortune 500 companies such as Gannett, The Shaw Group (now CB&I) and Walt Disney Internet Group.
- Member of the New Orleans Art Association, Louisiana Watercolor Society, and Baton Rouge Art League.
- Competes regularly in watercolor competitions
- Responsible for the Scary Little Bunny illustration series at scarylittlebunnies.com.
- Creates bold colored illustration for fun and occasional profit.
If you would like to tour her painting studio, please call 225.328.0403 for an appointment.
Contact her via email for full resume or references at email@example.com.